REASON 11 TO VISIT #ULTIMATEDINOS: GREAT FOR FAMILIES!
This is like the easiest reason. What family DOESN’T want to be entertained What parent DOESN’T want their kids to learn AND have fun at the same time? What kid DOESN’T like dinosaurs? I mean Ultimate Dinosaurs: Giants of Gondwana has ALL of this.
- There’s tons of touchables in the gallery. Have you ever felt a Suchomimus claw? Or touched the skull of a Cryolophosaurus?
- We have a sweet graphic/scavenger hunt booklet you can pick up right when you enter.
- We even have a table with REAL fossils for you to touch. It’s out everyday!
- We have dinosaurs of all sizes for your kids to get up close with, from the GIANT Futalognkosaurus to the lil’ Pisanosaurus!
- And of course there’s that whole augmented reality thing going on.
And you don’t even have to take my word for it! Check out what these wonderful family sites have to say about #ultimatedinos!
- The Ultimate (and weirdest) Dinosaur Exhibition is at the ROM from Urban Moms and Sonya!
- Ultimate Dinosaurs are the Ultimate Family Fun! from the Yummy Mummy Club and Lisa Thornbury!
- The Ultimate Dinosaurs at the ROM from Toronto4Kids!
- Ultimate Dinosaurs: Visiting the Giants from Child’s Life.
Have you visited? What’s your favourite part of #ultimatedinos?
16 Notes/ Hide
- morbokat likes this
- dogsnames likes this
- muclefords likes this
- ashieleyy likes this
- armera likes this
- tumorhead likes this
- beengycanela likes this
- amillionandthreereasonswhy reblogged this from romkids
- shinigamifallena reblogged this from romkids
- dangerous-habits likes this
- terminallyamazing reblogged this from romkids
- centrefoldsnil reblogged this from romkids
- darthsploder reblogged this from romkids
- daggerwrist likes this
- wontyoushedatear likes this
- cassette-de-silence likes this
- romkids posted this