REASON 12 TO VISIT #ULTIMATEDINOS: ALL THE THEROPODS!
Let’s be real, no museum dinosaur gallery is COMPLETE without these TWO:
- You need some sort of a large predator. A Tyrannosaurus is the best. But anything else big will do. Really nothing smaller than an Albertosaurus or Allosaurus.
- You need a Sauropod. Now, most are big, even the small ones. No prosauropods. Sorry!
Why? Because these two giants have really come to exemplify dinosaurs. They are seemingly the yin and yang. The peanut butter and jelly. The pokemon red and blue. They are the mascots of the dinosaurs.
And I’m pleased to say that we have BOTH of these remarkable sets of dinosaurs on FULL display in Ultimate Dinosaurs: Giants of Gondwana.
So what do we got (from the top)?
- We got the stellar Abelisaurids, Carnotaurus and Majungasaurus!
- Tyrannosaurus rex
Have you visited? What’s your favourite part of #ultimatedinos?
12 Notes/ Hide
- melkypellows reblogged this from romkids
- fallsparadise reblogged this from romkids
- muclefords likes this
- timmytimtam reblogged this from romkids
- beengycanela likes this
- darthsploder reblogged this from romkids
- sea-sloth likes this
- onlylevel1 reblogged this from romkids
- cross-fires likes this
- hopelessly-lost-again reblogged this from romkids
- romkids posted this