REASON 13 TO VISIT #ULTIMATEDINOS: ALL THE SAUROPODS!
Let’s be real, no museum dinosaur gallery is COMPLETE without these TWO:
- You need some sort of a large predator. A Tyrannosaurus is the best. But anything else big will do. Really nothing smaller than an Albertosaurus or Allosaurus.
- You need a Sauropod. Now, most are big, even the small ones. No prosauropods. Sorry!
Why? Because these two giants have really come to exemplify dinosaurs. They are seemingly the yin and yang. The peanut butter and jelly. The pokemon red and blue. They are the mascots of the dinosaurs.
And I’m pleased to say that we have BOTH of these remarkable sets of dinosaurs on FULL display in Ultimate Dinosaurs: Giants of Gondwana.
So what do we got (from the top)?
- Two shots of Malawisaurus
-Check out this epic battle!
-A wonderful mother dinosaur? Learn more!
-This one’s also a bit of trick case. Prosauropods like Massospondylus are actually the ancestors of the giants sauropods we’re most familiar with.
- Just for fun, a baby sauropod!
- Learn more about sauropod teeth here!
Have you visited? What’s your favourite part of #ultimatedinos?
14 Notes/ Hide
- need-want-love likes this
- xoxoxjas reblogged this from romkids
- biosci likes this
- i-have-friends-in-holy-spaces reblogged this from romkids
- loveannkathleen likes this
- freecouch likes this
- ejhug likes this
- the-reblogaholic reblogged this from romkids
- daviidmorales1 reblogged this from romkids
- maniwishwehadsomehotchocolate likes this
- plethmag likes this
- killthebluewire reblogged this from romkids
- romkids posted this